Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Terrified of MRI because of olden times?

The last time they attempted to do an MRI on me years ago I freaked out and have to leave. They have just ample information to give me the results. Now I'm going to enjoy to have another one done.
About 11 years ago my ex husband held me down and smothered me several times until I lost consciousness and bodily functions. I can't even hold a sheet over my face immediately and I have to enjoy a fan on to know how to breathe when I sleep. I told the doctor I needed some assistance and she gave me a valium to help yourself to when it happens, but they did that end time too. I had the cloth over my frontage, the music, etc last time too and that didn't work. I didn't want to share the doctor about my bygone experience so I kept shut about it but I'm frightened. I really am not sure how to handle this and we don't hold an open MRI mechanism in the nouns any longer. I just am not sure what to do something like this.
Ask for "concious sedation" or a mild sedative. They won't deny you of it (especially near your tragic history) and it will surely lessen the anxiety.
Smoke a joint in the past entering. I'm totally serious; it'll mellow you out. Just make sure you hold a ride there and subsidise and that you take no other drugs.
pills and health


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment