Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taking Seroquil and Valerian Root together?

I asked about this to my docter, but he said he doesn't know.
Do you suggest it is safe?
Thanks!
I'm not entirely sure why you would requirement to. Perhaps it depends on the reason you are taking the Seroquel.
Some purloin smaller doses (25 mG or so) to help them sleep. Some bear much larger doses (up to 700mG or so per day) for antipsychotic effects.
Valerian root is a natural herb near few known side effects. Some empire can become ill next to it, but this is rare. I haven't see any studies showing that Valerian root is harmful when taken next to Seroquel.
Seroquel though, does react beside some foods; most notably, Grapefruit. Grapefruit might increase the potency of Seroquel, but it is unpredictable as the enzymes contained by Grapefruit can change depending on brand and where on earth it may have be grown and such.
It sounds, as you are talking more or less Valerian root, that you are seeking sleep.
I was taking Seroquel for a time, and one problem that I notice was that I get Restless Leg Syndrome while on that medication. I found that to avoid this, I needed to get to bed soon after taking the medication. If I wait, it was much more difficult to get hold of to sleep. That might help.
If you want, email me and I can reach a deal about my own experience. I'm not a physician, but I can relay what I know.
Blessings,
--Dee
medication and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes lone


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment