Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taking Zetia or Vytorin?

With the recent study finding out that Zetia and Vytorin actually don't support you (http://www.citizen.org/pressroom/release... Should I continue to hold them until I see my doctor?
I just read roughly 4 different articles on this very subject. Although they are dictum that this study indicates that even though it does lower bad cholesterol it offer no reduction surrounded by heart attacks or strokes and it can even be harmful but they push for not to stop taking this medication on your own but rather consult your doctor first. I enjoy been taking this medication for pretty some time and it is quite expensive. They said that smaller amount expensive generic drugs could offer indistinguishable results. Zetia taken in accessory to Zocor is available in the drug Vitorin. People that took Zocor alone seem to fair better. The entity that really tees me off the most is the reality that this study was completed surrounded by April 2006 but was single released to the public today and the manufacturers of this drug own been making a bloodshed with doctors prescribing this drug at about one million those per week and raking contained by billions of dollars. I think I should be entitled to a intact lot more than an apology.
do not know
medicine and vigour guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only proposal or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment