Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taking prescription Tussionex for the first time?

My doctor just prescribed me Tussionex for my cough. It say to take one teaspoon of it. From those who own taken this before, what ambience might I experience from taking this tonight? Just want to be aware of the common effects.
If you bear more than the recommended 1 teaspoon every twelve hours, you may have amnesia for the hours of darkness. I did. Powerful stuff. Take it seriously. And, no, don't operate a motor vehicle while medicated.
I have not taken it in the past but it has Hydrocodone and an antihistamine surrounded by it. Most likely side-effect is drowsiness. Might not want to drive until you know how it will affect you. Codeine derivatives can create constipation, but it is generally powerfully tolerated.
medicine and form guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only suggestion or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment