Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taking VITAMINS and So Sleepy HELP interact next to vitamins?

Hi everyone I need warning I have be taking this hair vitamin, and it have me feeling extremely tired, I suffer from hypothyroid and I dont know whats cause me to sleep so much after i take it.. can it be interracting w/ my medication i hold them at different times. can any of these ingredients interract w/ my meds what can be causing this tiredness/sleepiness?



Serving Size 2 Caplet(s)
Servings Per Container 30



Amount Per Serving % DV




Phosphorus (as Dipotassium Phosphate) 200.00 mg 20%

Calcium (as calcium carbonate & calcium citrate) 100.00 mg 10%




Vitamin A (50% as beta-Carotene; 50% as Retinyl Acetate) 5000.00 IU 100%

Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 120.00 mg 200%

Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 200.00 IU 50%

Vitamin E (as Natural d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30.00 IU 100%

Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1.50 mg 100%
due to your unhinged Thyroid hormone, your blood calcium has increased which it make you sleepy. please see your doctor.
don't forget niacin to help your body hold those vitamins.
medicine and form guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only counsel or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment