Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teeth brushing - gag reflex - anatomy?

Let me tell you, I don't gag or vomit regularly or anything, I don't have a "sensitive" gag reflex, or any medical conditions, but this morning I be brushing my tongue far back, and gag, I'm not asking how to prevent this, because the answer that makes sense is "don't do it!" lol
But I want to know what the nouns I heard contained by my stomach was. I didn't run out up vomiting, I just gag like big time, but I hear a sound contained by my stomach when I gagged, and I be just interested surrounded by what the sound be. And if you gag big time like that, and after you are fine, then you are newly fine? Like, nothing could own like gone where on earth it shouldn't have and I'll resembling die in my sleep because of sepsis or anything? lol I'm paranoid sometimes
I want to be a surgeon, and I'm really interested within anatomy lol
Okay, kind sir, the gag reflex is mediate by the glossopharyngeal nerve, CNIX, innervating much of the posterior oropharynx, posterior tongue and soft palate. Center is surrounded by the Medulla.
wow, you must be an air sign ?? really analytical, are you a gemini, libra or aquarius ?
cosmic angel
That happen to me all the time..
im still going
simply dont do it again
medicine and robustness guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only direction or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment