Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taking SSRI's & dreams?

How does one get rid of the vivid and strange dreams that come from taking an SSRI?
Other than discontiuing the psychotherapy, is there something that can assistance stop this insane dreaming?
Most side effects usually disappear after the adaptation phase, when the antidepressive effects start off to show. However, despite being call general, the side effects and their durations are importantly individual and drug-specific. Usually the treatment is begun near a small dose to see how the patient's body reacts to the drug, after that any the dose can be adjusted (eg. Prozac surrounded by the UK is begun at a 20mg dose, and afterwards adjusted as called for to 40mg or 60mg). Should the drug prove not to be effective, or the side effects intolerable to the tolerant, another common route is to switch treatment to any another SSRI, or an SNRI.
I've been on two SSRI's (Lexapro and Zoloft) and have dreams about how ethnic group would react if I kill myself. Unfortunately, with both drugs, I have similar thoughts during the day so I discontinued them altogether. I deliberate they make problems worse. I be never suicidal before I started taking them, and never have such screwed up dreams!
medicine and robustness guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only warning or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers
  • nortin
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment