Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (NYLF/MED)?

Does anyone know anything about The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (NYLF/MED). I am a freshman contained by highschool and I got this notification saying I be accepted and I want to progress but it's 2500 dollars. If it's worth going then I'll try to jump but if it isn't then I'll use that money to back pay for college. I've never hear of it but has anyone else. Will it really facilitate me get into a right medical school? Is within somekind of scholarship I can find? Any info would be very courteous.
wow i got one too a couple of days ago on tablets thats awesome im definatly going i have a friend who go and he said its worth every penny because it exposes u to the field of pills im not sure about the award but im pretty sure it wil help alot beside college admissions and med conservatory admissions
ps im going to the one contained by houston if u need to ask anything my email is da1ndonlypimp@YAH00.com hope u enjoy good time in attendance next summer if u turn
My daughter actually received this E-Mail as okay, I was within the middle of researching this, when I saw your E-mail.. please update me on any information as well
drug and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes solely


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment